Hi all, due to the Covid 19 pandemic and the recent happenings in our area, our committee have decided to cancel our proposed meeting next Wednesday, the 5th August.
I know that you will all understand as we don't need to risk our health and those of our family by taking undue risks. If advise from our Queensland Health
Officers is favorable, we may be able to get together in September so we'll keep you advised via our website and on facebook. If you are speaking to other members,
please let them know in case I can't get this message to them, please keep safe and look after each other, regards
Ron Carroll, President